The E-Wave™ is an easy-to-use NeuroMuscular Electrical Stimulator (NMES) with unique features designed for high performance and a wide variety of options. The E-Wave uses modern state-of-the-art technology to accurately deliver the desired intensity and frequency of electrical current.
The E-Wave™ is one of the safest stimulators in the world with safety features such as electrode alarm, level locking and a guaranteed constant current.
- Fully programmable, small battery powered device
- Adjustable treatment timer and compliance meter
- Choose between biphasic or monophasic waveforms (AC or DC)
- Optional external trigger input to be used with a heel or hand switch
The E-Wave™ is easy to program with a digital on-screen display. The unit delivers exact amounts of current as indicated by the display screen, with step-by-step options which guide the therapist through the set-up of muscle stimulation protocols. The E-Wave™ comes ready to use in a carrying case complete with lead wires, battery and electrodes. Quality components complete the system. Full documentation in an easy to understand users manual is also provided to make training an easy task. Tests performed under conditions simulating patients loads show the E-Wave retains the therapeutic integrity of the waveform under these extreme conditions. The microprocessor controlled output delivers a powerful yet comfortable stimulation regardless of the mode selected. The integrity of the waveform combined with the power of the unit provides quality contractions of even larger muscle groups with less than the available 100 mA.
- Muscle Re-education
- Prevention or Retardation of Disuse Atrophy
- Increasing Local Blood Circulation
- Maintaining or Increasing Range of Motion
- Relaxation of Muscle Spasms